Let your dog get away from its everyday boring routine by coming here at the Bark Resort. Here, we offer the best service a dog and its owner needs, from kennelling to training. All activities are administered by highly capable personnel in one of the most sophisticated resorts for dogs in town. And though we guarantee special care for each dog, we also make sure that they are able to play and have some fun time with the others. More importantly, we give your pet clean facilities and good food all the time. So, whenever the need for some much needed care arise, remember the name—The Bark Resort.
Dogs Care 101
The Bark Resort is more than just a kennel club, it is a treat for your dog. Simply leave your dogs to us and we will take care of it as if it is our own. Thus, you can go about your work or your own vacation with peace of mind that your dog is having the same good time as you would.
• Day care: Here at Bark Resort, we give your dogs the care it needs at day and night. Our day care facilitators are highly capable of administering and planning for the perfect daily activities for your dog. These include:
– Some play with our professional dog trainers and/or other dogs we have for the day.
– Pool, track, and training time with care takers.
– Bath and grooming with highly trained staff.
– Feeding with appropriate dog food or as requested by the owner.
• Kennelling: Our facilities are not just designed for dog day care, but also for overnighters. It usually happens when owners need to be away from their pet for a day or two, but we also accommodate long-term care. We have high quality and quantity of kennels that are suited for your dog. And because we understand the unique needs and guilty pleasures of our customers, we have different styles and designs of kennels that will surely make overnighters more than contented with their stay with us.
• Training: A successful dog day and boarding care requires capable staff to provide every necessary demand of any breed of dog. We maximize our professionalism and offer training plans for short- and long-term purposes. The Bark Resort’s goal is to turn every domestic pet into a man’s best friend.
Whatever you and your dog needs, we guarantee you that Bark Resort is the best place.
Dogs and Bark Resort: The Perfect Team
A dog usually refers to the domestic type, Canis Lupus Familiaris. It is a subspecies of Gray Wolf, which belongs to the mammalian order Carnivora under the Canidae family. Domestic or pet dogs are usually classified according to their breed. There are different breeds of domestic dogs, including the Labrador retriever, German shepherd, Pit Bull, Boxer and Chihuahua among so many others. Classifying the breed is necessary because the food, the strength, and the life of a dog are based on it.
To demonstrate, say a Chihuahua is a very small dog that eats little, thus has a very low energy level. This means it should perform exercises or activities that are limited within its capacity. A dog owner should know this and so does a day care or kennelling club. Or else, the dog can get totally worked up, thus leading to exhaustion and worst, to a fatal condition. This is conversely true with bigger dogs such as the German shepherd and the Doberman. These dogs are huge and eat plenty, thus have high energy levels that should be maximized in their daily activities.
That is basically where the professional personnel and staff of Bark Resort come in. Our people understand every dog need and are further trained to provide the best care possible while your dog is in our care. Whether it’s the food, the time of feeding and the types of exercises it needs, our people can provide you the best service. More importantly, we have the resource and the facilities to provide these things to your dog. Our huge but clean facility will surely make your dog’s stay an exciting experience.
About Bark Resort
The Bark Resort is a new establishment with professional dog care takers. It has a huge activity facility for dogs as well as conducive kennelling quarters for overnighters or long-term stayers. The Bark Resort is open to all dog breeds and answers the queries of owner requests 24/7. The site offers personalized day care and boarding programs, as well as training plans for all breeds of dogs. For more information and details, visit the http://thebarkerspetresort.com/. You may also contact their hotlines or tour the site to get the feel of the Dog Resort. Reliable Bark Resort staff and personnel will always be there to serve you.